We share Microsoft’s global vision to empower every person and every organization onthe planet to achieve more. As a member of the Danish tech scene, we are committed to promoting green and inclusive digital transformation to the benefit of all citizens. Together, by leveraging our tools, expertise and networks we can make a powerful impact in Denmark, Iceland and beyond.
Our organization will strive to:
Build a more digitally skilled workforce by working to:
- Raise awareness of digital skills initiatives and taking advantage of all opportunities to provide staff with new skills training.
- Promote Microsoft’s or our own digital skilling programs to customers.
- Provide training and internship opportunities for students and jobseekers.
- Participate in a Skills Summit in 2022, bringing together partners, policymakers, non-profits and job seekers to accelerate digital skilling and employability opportunities in Denmark.
Support Denmark’s target to reduce CO2 emissions by 70% by 2030 by working together to promote sustainability and reduce our carbon footprint through:
- Conversations: endeavoring to make sustainability part of every supplier and enterprise customer engagement moving forward.
- Partnerships: embedding sustainability into strategic alliances.
- Transparency: increasing transparency around our carbon footprint for our services and offerings.
- Tools: utilizing new tools to enable customers to better monitor and manage their carbon footprint, for example using the Microsoft Emissions Impact Dashboard.
Ensure that we are building AI in a responsible and ethical way, consistent with AI design principles such as:
- Fairness: Use AI to drive innovation and efficiencies while guarding against bias.
- Accountability: Decisions made by AI must be accountable to citizens and consumers.
- Explainable: AI must be explainable and understandable.
- Ethics: AI must assist humanity and respect rights, such as privacy.
Help combat the very high threat from cybercrime and cyberespionage, by working together to:
- Raise internal awareness of cybersecurity by offering initiatives to provide staff with new security skills training.
- Create political and C-level awareness of the need for enhanced cybersecurity and adoption of state-of-the-art solutions, infrastructure, and approaches in both public and private sector.
- Develop partnerships with companies embedding integrated security, compliance and identity solutions across all platforms and services.
Endeavour to build a more diverse and inclusive workforce by committing to:
- Enhance policies and plans to improve inclusion, including adopting inclusive recruitment and promotion processes and practices to support the development and retention of a diverse workforce.
- Ensure managers have a deep understanding and commitment to building inclusive culture within their organization through training and best practices.
- Address gender inequality in the workforce by striving for strong representation at all levels, from individual contributors to senior management.
- Address racial inequality in the workforce by striving for strong representation at all levels, from individual contributors to senior management
- Ensure everyone in the organization regardless of race, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or other relevant protected status feels included.
- Promote to all employees within my organization the opportunity to earn their Accessibility Fundamentals badge.
HOW WE WILL COOPERATE
We will work together with Microsoft Denmark and other partners to maximize oursocietal impact in the above areas by committing to, inter alia:
- Participate in bi-annual Partner Pledge Summits, where we will learn from each other, take stock, ignite new ideas, and advance our collaboration.
- Identify at least one Flagship Project, through which our organization will lead the way and inspire others.
- Contribute actively to the public debate and showcase how the tech sector can drive new and innovative solutions for a greener, safer and a more inclusive society.
Want to know more?
If you are interested in reading more about our competencies, you can click here and see a complete list of all the areas in which we are specialists and have many years of experience. If you would like to contact us instead to hear what we can do for your company, you can do so here.